Thursday, September 20, 2007

Helen Huan-huan blogs


Rouen is a girl. I like her in school, so I am her friend now and she will be my friend forever. Today she went to the museum with me and I had some fun with a boy, too. The museum was playing parts about science -- sun and bugs, water, rainbows, and other kinds of stuff. I had lots of fun. For lunch I had a sandwich from McDonalds and a whole water. I got there in a bus. There's lots of kids in my school and I am always shy. I am shy because I don't know what they are saying. They talk to me and they call me Huan-huan ALL the time. I have a long nap in the afternoon. I sleep on a bamboo shoot carpet with a blanket on me and a pillow. The kids all fool around in their beds first. They speak to me and I just SMILE when they speak and I say nothing. I like going there because of there's lots of kids and lots of toys and I have soup all the time with bread and the milk thing. The toys are very good: dinosaurs, yo-yos, airplanes, and other toys. I don't have any homework from my school. At home I do homework for Mommy. I have math, phonics and Chinese workbook. I also have books --the girls who lived here left some behind! Its better in China than Buffalo because its beautiful and its a bigger country. I miss my kitties and my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mentioned that the kids eat
lunch at school and that you eat
supper at the university cafeteria,
what do people in China eat for
a typical breakfast, since there is
not alot of milk and refrigeration?
Have you got used to hot drinks?
Curious in US