Saturday, December 1, 2007

Update on Mom

Thanks for all your messages. My mom came through her surgery all right and we have been sent home so she can sleep in the ICU tonight. I am so relieved! Of course the road ahead is long, but this was an important first step....
Jet lag is catching up with me, but I did manage to drive my van today without hitting anything. And its going to snow tomorrow.
Keep the prayers for Mom coming. Michael looks like he is doing a great job! But I miss them and long for Xiamen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for Ann's mom to have a swift recovery and for Ann to
enjoy being with her mom.
And for you Michael , you're
doing a great job with the kids.
Blessings.....Curious in USA

Anonymous said...

Ann,

Thank God. My thoughts and best wishes are with you all at this very difficult time. Your Mom is in my prayers. I'll say a little prayer for Michael too (haha) but it looks as if he is doing fine.

Keep us updated.

Margaret